Hi Effie,

try to load the trajectory with the option discrete=1:

load trajectory.dcd, discrete=1

Best,

Norbert

Am 09.11.2023 um 19:38 schrieb Effie Artikis:
Hello,

I’ve uploaded my MD simulation and am trying to create a movie but I’ve noticed that when I play the MD simulation, the secondary structure isn’t updated frame by frame. For example, although it is an unfolding simulation the protein maintains the secondary structure of the initial frame throughout the trajectory. Employing the dss command for any frame applies those secondary structural characteristics to the rest of the frames in the trajectory. Is there a way to update the dss for each frame as the simulation plays?

Thanks!