Enus Linden wrote:
I'll work today to firm this up and see how far I get in executing against the structure with the feedback incorporated.

I said this in an internal meeting yesterday, and I want to re-assert in the public domain: I am floored and impressed by what pyogp has become in the past few weeks, and am grateful for the effort, efficiency and productivity of those who are contributing. Tao, Locklainn, Infinity, WOW... thank you so much. I am very much looking forward to watching this effort mature.
So am I. Was commenting to Zha last night that I am SOOO out of my league here...

But I'm watching and trying to learn and contribute what little I can.

L.