Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Locklainn
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. August 2008 15:28
An: pyogp@lists.secondlife.com
Betreff: Re: [Pyogp] Design and Coding Process [bayes]

I like this proposal. We were talking and had realized that we were not
collectively making design decisions. We DO make overall architectural
decisions, but the design aspect got left out. We seem to take the "GET
IT DONE" design process. We were talking about having some way to make
sure our design is sound before we just bust in and start coding. This
isn't to say to use the waterfall method. We should most certainly do
some iterations of the design. It is more or less making ourselves more
aware of needing to assist each other in a design before we each
independently start coding what we want to code.

I think this is a great proposal. I would also like to add that we need
a way to determine what decisions need the round table for design. Right
now, it seems the round table is used for architectural dependencies
only. Is this the level we want to keep or should we all be discussing
more detailed decisions, like how a component might be coded.

Thanks Christian!
TJ