Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
I'll have to wait for the Win32 source code tree to be released to build it and test your patch. Hopefully it'll be out soon.

Is there a wait to use macro directives so that we don't need to maintain two separate branches ? A define that we could pass when building mod_python to select the Apache version we're building against, maybe ?

I'm sure there must be. If not perhaps we roll our own using some configure option, eg --with-apache2.2. I think it would be a big mistake to try and maintain 2 branches for apache 2.0 and 2.2. They can't be *that* different (and judging by Jorey's patch they are not).

Jim