John McFarlane wrote:
I would he happy to help out if my experience would be useful.

http://thinkflat.com/home/portfolio/

Lemme know if there's anything I can do  :)

Sounds good. If we have a few people involved we are more likely to stay motivated.

I've adapted the httpd.apache.org layout and put it up for people to take a look.

http://people.apache.org/~jgallacher/mod_python/website-test/

The underlying html from httdp.apache.org makes heavy use of tables for layout and formating. If we end up using this layout I'd want to rewrite it in css. Tables are just so last century. :)

Some of the links will be broken (doc/), some will just lead to placeholder pages (about.html), and some just have content dumped in without concern for adopting the orignal table formatting scheme (developers.html).

The mailing list page adheres most closely to the httpd.apache.org original, but the black sans-serif on blue background makes my head hurt.

Anyway take a look and let's get a discussion going.

Jim