On 11/7/05, Neal Norwitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've been having some issues and discussions at work about cross
> compiling.  There are various people that have tried (are) cross
> compiling python.  Right now the support kinda sucks due to a couple
> of reasons.

This might make a good sprint topic.  Maybe your employer might be
willing to get some people to come to hack on this?

I know I wouldn't mind seeing the whole build process cleaned up.  It
works well enough, but I think some things could stand to be updated
(speaking from experience of adding EXTRA_CFLAGS to the build
process), such as setup.py being made more modular.

-Brett