On 7/1/2010 10:18 PM, Emile van Sebille wrote:
On 7/1/2010 6:17 PM Terry Reedy said...
On 7/1/2010 6:42 PM, Emile van Sebille wrote:
On 7/1/2010 2:52 PM Jay said...
pywinauto looks to be almost perfect. All I need now is to read the
numbers uncovered when a minesweeper square is clicked on, or that I
just hit a mine.

... or, you could always win...

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread186209.html

Did you actually try it? Though skeptical, I did, briefly, until I
decided that it probably should have been dated April 1. There is no way
to enter text into minesweeper, nor to make it full screen, nor, as far
as I know, for it to toggle pixels outside its window.

Yes. It works.

Thanks all. I tried again with other windows minimized so that the upper left pixel is medium brown from the wallpaper, and I can make out the white pixel. A maximized unfocued background window has that pixel normally black surrounded by light blue pixels that make one white pixel harder to see for imperfect eyes. Live, post errors, and learn ;-).

--
Terry Jan Reedy