Laura Creighton wrote:
> Wonderful.  Now if any Vista people and RT people can confirm it works
> for them too, I think I will have the whole set.

The RT user experience is identical to Windows 8.  It works there.

The Vista start button is the same as Windows 7.

Server 2008 is the same as Vista, Server 2008R2 is the same as Windows
7, Server 2012 is the same as Windows 8, Server 2012R2 is the same as
Windows 8.1.  Think you have them all covered.

> except CE?  Does that run anywhere except phones/tablets?

It runs on a lot of weird embedded devices, but the user experience is
not as consistent as the desktop version.  Too many manufacturer
tweaks.  Plus, anyone who is running Python on a CE device knows what
they are doing and will be able to answer the question without your help.