I agree on the Conda suggestion.
If you haven't used Gohlke's Windows libraries at UCI
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
you can look there as well. All are Intel MKL optimized when possible (as is Enthought's distro)

- Ray

At 05:05 PM 12/16/2015, Bill Janssen wrote:
Trent Nelson <tr...@trent.me> wrote:

> Conda is well suited to this. I use it to bundle all sorts of stuff on Windows.

Thanks, Trent.  That looks possible.  Though the documentation is a bit
crufty; "source activate foo" doesn't do much on my Mac, because
"activate" isn't a script in the current directory.

Bill