Hi Guys,

I have created a custom blendshape with certain functionalities. It also,
as a normal blendshape, takes as input multiple targets which I would like
to paint the weights for.

I watched the tutorial of Chad Vernon about doing it with a paintIndex
attribute and callbacks but I would rather having basically the same paint
tool as for the blendshape where you can see the different targets.

I have looked into the customtoolPaint.mel but the example seems to be
broken in maya, at least for me.

I digged into a lot of artisan context and tools stuff but it seems like I
can’t sort it out on my own. I guess that when starting to paint on my
blendshape it will have to set the context to MyBlendShapeContext, which
will have to be associated with a tool which will look like the blendshape
one?

PS: I know I could have also inherited the MPxBlendShape as in the example
SimpleBlendshape.mel but I wanted to do this also as a studying process.

Any hint on how to achieve this would be much appreciated!
Cheers,
Daniele