> - the high level API written in pure python. This API should be used both in
> python project and pycado projects.
> For now, the API contains the following primitives (can have several
> "constructors"):

Have you seen that pythonocc's Utils.Construct & Utils.Common have many higher
level operations?
I think its important that high level language has to be a shared meme in the
pyocc community.

On one hand Utils.Construct doesnt accomplish much:

make_cube(1,1,1) is sugar syntax for:

box=BRepPrimAPI_MakeBox(1,1,1)
box.Build()
return box.Shape()

however, syntactically speaking its a leap ;)
makes coding a lot more fun.

The next phase in the pythonocc project is all about defining these higher
level constructs.

> I am not a fan of pre-processors and scripts that are not pure python.

+1