On 01/08/2016 06:37 AM, Arijita Ghosh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new at  Apache OpenOffice Project. I want to volunteer as a QA. I am
> requesting for a small batch of reports assigned to me as a first step of
> my QA volunteering.
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards
> Arijita Ghosh

Hello Arijita and apologies for the delay in responding to your
post. Currently, our QA operations are mostly "self service". If you
haven't done so already, please take a look at our Orientation
modules: http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

The "Introduction to QA" is very good and should give you an
overview of how QA works.

Thanks for your interest in helping with QA.

Regards,
Kay