Peter Maydell <peter.mayd...@linaro.org> 于2024年2月1日周四 20:57写道:

> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 at 12:50, Michael Tokarev <m...@tls.msk.ru> wrote:
> >
> > 01.02.2024 15:11, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> > > 31.01.2024 11:13, Zhang Wen:
> > >
> > > I'm not sure what you're talking about.  What *is* keyboard-config anyway?
> > >
> > > On a debian system there's no such thing.  There's keyboard-configuration
> > > package but it has nothing to do with that.  It looks like if we apply
> > > such patch, it will be impossible to build qemu on debian.
> >
> > Aha, I found it.  On debian it is /usr/share/pkgconfig/keyboard-config.pc,
> > which is a part of xkb-data package.  And libxkbcommon Depends on xkb-data.
> > It looks like the distribution here is wrong, there should be no
> > libxkbcommon
> > without xkb-data which includes keyboard-config.
>
> Are we talking about "keyboard-config" or "xkeyboard-config" here?
> The commit message says "keyboard-config" but the patch itself
> says "xkeyboard-config".
>
> Zhang: it would be helpful if you could tell us which distro
> you are building on where you see this problem.
>
> thanks
> -- PMM

I'm so sorry for the misspelling in my initial post and the confusion
caused by that.
I'm building my own system following the Linux From Scratch package, which is at
https://www.linuxfromscratch.org.
I accidently built libxkbcommon package but not xkeyboard-config
package, and then
while building qemu I saw this problem. it's a little difficult to
find the root cause from
this error message, so I sent this patch to seek for help from upstream.

--
Key fingerprint:
419F 72F3 F3A9 36EE 1B72  B00B C1C3 4BD4 FDA3 362F