06.02.2024 09:35, Zhang Wen:
I'm so sorry for the misspelling in my initial post and the confusion
caused by that.

That's no problem, things happen.

I'm building my own system following the Linux From Scratch package, which is at
https://www.linuxfromscratch.org.
I accidently built libxkbcommon package but not xkeyboard-config
package, and then
while building qemu I saw this problem. it's a little difficult to
find the root cause from
this error message, so I sent this patch to seek for help from upstream.

Okay, so it is mostly a self-built/self-installed linux.  That works too.

So how the problem manifests itself?  What the actual error message is?
You mentioned some segfault iirc, care to share some details?

It's not a problem at all to pick this change up, but I'd love to know
more details about this first :)

Thanks,

/mjt