On 7/5/24 14:47, Mattias Nissler wrote:
On Tue, May 7, 2024 at 2:30 PM Philippe Mathieu-Daudé <phi...@linaro.org> wrote:

Respin of Mattias patch [1 split to ease review.
Preliminary use QEMU_LOCK_GUARD to simplify.

I'm OK to include this and the endianness fix [2]
if Mattias agrees, once first patch is reviewed.

To be honest, given that this patch series has been lingering for
almost a year now, I'm fine with whatever gets us closer to getting
this landed. I believe Peter was also considering doing a pull request
for the series, so you may want to coordinate with him if you haven't
already.

Well I'm sorry, today is the first time I've been looking at it,
and was trying to help reviewing. I see I was Cc'ed on earlier
versions but missed them. OK, I'll see with Peter.

Phil.