On 21 May 2013 16:33, Tomoki Sekiyama <tomoki.sekiy...@hds.com> wrote:
> Add configuration for c++ compiler (${corss_prefix}g++ as default) in
> configure and Makefiles.

I think you should follow the same logic we use for picking
the C compiler, so that we use 'c++' rather than 'g++' if
cross_prefix isn't specified. Otherwise we'll end up on MacOSX
with the odd effect of using clang for C and some ancient
compiler for C++...

> Currently, usage of c++ language is only for access to Windows VSS
> using COM+ services in qemu-guest-agent for Windows.

...which isn't important for this use, but I'm sure once configure
has support for C++ it'll spread to other uses later.

thanks
-- PMM