On 05/09/23 6:52 pm, Fabiano Rosas wrote:
Het Gala <het.g...@nutanix.com> writes:

Hi qemu-devel community,

A gentle reminder and request for all migration maintainers - Peter,
Juan, Dr. Gilbert and others too for review of the patchset series.
Received reviewed-by from Daniel on migration implementation patches but
need final approval from migration maintainers before getting it merged.
Also got acked-by tag from Markus on the QAPI patches. This is Part1 of
the 4 patchset series. Ultimate goal of the whole 4 series is to
'introduce multiple interface support on top of existing multifd
capability'. Hope to get approval or comments from migration maintainers
on the patches soon.

Hi,

Is this the latest version of this series? I see errors with make
check. Let me know if I should wait for your next version to comment.

This series was last posted in July end and make worked fine then. There might be changes with respect to migration workflow by now I suspect, that might be the reason for make check errors. Let me send a fresh new patchset version and will resolve make issues there. Thanks !

Regards,
Het Gala