Hello everyone,

Please look at the report below for updates on the maintenance and development
of QGIS-Django and QGIS-Feed, for the last two weeks.
Updated sites are now online (not used in production yet) using recent stacks
such as Django 4 and PostgreSQL 16:

  *   For the QGIS plugins website (QGIS-Django):
     *   Link: http://23.88.115.87/
     *   The PR for this update: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/374
     *   I’ve submitted a new feed to communicate about the
maintenance/migration day that is scheduled for 06 May 2024. Anyone with access
can see it here: https://feed.qgis.org/manage/update/80/
  *   For the QGIS feed website (QGIS-Feed):
     *   Link: https://78.46.126.75/
     *   The PRs for this update: https://github.com/qgis/qgis-feed/pull/78 and
https://github.com/qgis/qgis-feed/pull/80

Please take a look at them and let us know your thoughts. Your feedback is
highly appreciated.
Next week, we will continue working on some improvements to these updated sites.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Lova

—
[Image]

Lova Andriarimalala
QGIS Full Stack Developer
Visit http://kartoza.com<http://kartoza.com/> to find out about open source:
* Desktop GIS programming services
* Geospatial web development
* GIS Training
* Consulting Services
Office: +261(0)34 09 524 73<tel:+261340952473>