Le Lundi 8 Janvier 2007 16:03, Steve Halasz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 14:10 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> [..]
> It is also possible that the license has changed since these
> discussions. They may have removed the "don't use it with a server
> system" requirement, I forget. The restriction on changing the ECW file
> format is the main sticking point when it comes to Freeness, though.
Hi,

You can read at the bottom of this page :
http://www.ermapper.com/downloads/download_view.aspx?PRODUCT_VERSION_ID=305
that :

"Version Features
[..]
Product enhancements, including:
    * no more restrictions on the distribution of 'Server Software' under the
GPL-style Public Use License Agreement

Details
[..]
Release Date: Wednesday, September 06, 2006"

So it seems quite new : 6/09/06.

Regards,

Yves Jacolin
---