----- Original Message -----
From: "gwicks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Quanta membership

Apart from the address that Geoff recommends above, I am still receiving on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  but if you want to be absolutely sure, use
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] The problem is that if emails
go astray, the intended recipient is not aware that they were ever sent in
the first place so doesn't report it. I have had one request for membership
today and already responded with full details. Lapsed membership? Surely we
can put that right.

John Gilpin,
Quanta Membership Secretary.