On  Sat, 20 Nov 2004 at 16:04:43, James Hunkins wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>>> By the way, as to the form, the final line shows " Do you subscribe to
>>> the QL mailing list?  Yes No  (see" and then stops there.  See what?
>> You must have seen a version I was editing.
>> The form does not stop there....
>
>Interesting.  In Apple's Safari, I emptied the cache and reloaded it -
>quit in the same place.  But using Firefox, it shows a lot more,
>presumably all the way to the end.
>
>Anything special you are doing with your CGI that might be pseudo
>standard?  I see in your source at this 'stop' point:
>
><input type="radio" name="mailing" value="yes">Yes <input type="radio"
>name="mailing" value="no">No &nbsp;(see <a href="http://www.quanta.org.
>What is the "radio" name type?  This seems to be where Safari stops.
Haven't a clue I am afraid.  This is all pretty std stuff and I am
following   the 'camel' to the letter.

>I am forwarding this to Apple to see if they have comments.  If I hear
>anything I will let you know but I suspect that I won't.  Normally they
>just fix things if something is broken and it shows up in the next
>update.
Looks like Apple is at fault. I am away from base on a crappy small
screen and keyboard so cannot easily look at my code.  You will see the
whole html source under  firefox.

Thanks for comments,

Tony

PS I hope the Quanta committee will comment. I would be happy to finish
the code if they will use it.
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk