At 04:30 21/11/2004 +0000, you wrote:

Tony wrote

The -whole- point of doing the on-line survey was to get someone on the
Quanta committee to say they would like to use the form.

A forlorn hope I am sure.
But I see no need for Qanta to be involved, the results of a survey (if any) would be of general interest to many and surely particularly so for traders.

There has been some pretty sarcastic comment about me personally in a
private email (I think) from a Quanta committee member on another matter
which, on reflection, has annoyed me more than I thought at the time.

I think after his comments, I really don't feel like putting myself out
at all.

Quite understandable, there seem to be many more knockers than constructivists here. All my inputs here have generated are facile denials of my assertion that no one is without access to the www. If your troglodyte BC chooses not to avail himself then that his choice.

My, you must have had a night of it, I find myself living upside down times these nights.

DT