Rich Mellor wrote:
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:43:29 +0100, Wolfgang Lenerz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 25 Nov 2004 at 18:46, Rich Mellor wrote:
"Just" add a graphics filter. I'll let this stand as is.
I have no idea how easy it is to pass a PIC file to Proforma - Joachim??

Great to know that PROforma has existsed for (I think) close to ten years now, and still hardly anybody knows anything about it :-(

Just tell PROforma to produce a bitmap picture of type pic at given position/size. The bitmap needs to be in a buffer somewhere.

Joachim