At 20:55 12/12/2004, you wrote:

Anyway, I have several disk i/fs: 1xMFP(? I think; the one which calls
the
disks "fdk" by default), 1xTrump card, 1xGold card. And a variety of 3.5"
and 5.25" drives.

Wot no Super Gold Card - you are missing out there... I can provide a Super Gold Card and QubIDE :-)

Nope - I've never had an SGC. The GC I bought myself when a penniless student; best thing I ever did. Cracking device, it was -- still is.

I do however know where there's a couple of One Per Desks for sale if
anyone is interested....

I have one working OPD, and one faulty one. They are cracking machines, and the only thing stopping me using mine now is a lack of desk space. I used to use it as my main 'phone, but had to cease & desist when I moved the 1st time a year ago, and ended up in a cramped little teensy office. My office is now a lot bigger, but shared with SWMBO, 2 huge printers, a pile of servers (literally a pile - 3 high by 3 wide) so I still can't fit it in :(