> >>Am I the only person who puts MDV carts in the 4-cart wallets with
the
> >>ribbed end up?
> >
> >I tend to point the ribbed end towards the outside of the case -
makes
> >them easier to get out.
>
> Well, yes; that certainly has an element of truth.
Where the microdrive wallets have 'finger notches' to priseout the
cartridges, simply put them in whichever way you find easier to grip
to get them out.

Last time i used them, I used to insert them same3 way up as you say
you do.

> >>Am I the only person who puts MDV carts in the 4-cart wallets with
the
> >>ribbed end up?
Perhaps that should read "Am I The Only Person Who Still Uses MDV
Carts" or "who has working MDV drives"