On 17 Dec 2004 at 11:55, James Hunkins wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to execute a program with
> EXEP through C68 (preferred) or assembly?  I already know about the
> EXEC and FORK type commands but think that they basically use EXEC for
> their calls?
>
> I believe that Qascade and FileInfo2 both have dealt with this
> question.  Are either of the authors on this list?
>
> I need this ability to let the users in QDT run stuff from QPAC2 or
> previously LRESPR'd programs such as QD or DATAdesign.
>
> Thanks,
> jim
Have a look at the assembler source for the PFF device. There's a source file
called execth_asm.

You can jus adapt that.
I won't be able to do this for you before the new year, since I'll be away
till then, from tonight onwards.
If you have any trouble, contact me then.
(BTW you haven't told me whether the PFF device would be OK for your print
object).

Wolfgang