Thanks guys, will look at the suggestions shortly.

Wolfgang, while I have been following the printer stuff, I have not had a chance to dig into it enough or work out the Printer object in QDT far enough to say either way about PFF.

I am definitely hoping that it will either work as is or can be adapted a bit - will let you know.

Hopefully you are heading out for some holiday fun. If so, enjoy and happy holidays!

jim