gwicks schrieb:
As the person who raised this yet again I would also be prepared to pay for an upgrade.
At QL2004 I asked Marcel specifically about his attitude to the EasyPtr upgrade and he was quite definite that he did not want to be seen as "Mr. EasyPtr". I interpreted this to mean that he does not want to be seen as the solution for every problem that arises in the QL community. I can sympathise with him on that.

i understand that

Nevertheless Marcel has already made a considerable improvement to EasyPtr, but as yet it is only available to a few "beta testers". A pity for this work to be wasted by not being available (for a payment) to a wider group of users.

but why did he do it then? and why did he give it to beta-testers then?

wolfgang