Alexander Klock wrote:
> Hi there all around the world,
>
> is anyone familiar with this one here?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=5234689028&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
>
> Can anyone tell from the pictures if this is usable with a QL?

The connectors won't fit a QL.
They won't fit either a traditional spectrum.
I do not know if the connector would even fit a spectrum+
It might as well be a sinclair item made after the sugar buyout, it
could therefore be a disk drive for some amstrad model.

The blue connector could be:
 a parallel plug
 a scsi-1 plug
 a proprietary plug

The power is probably provided via the din-4 plug, which gives the
additional question of powering it correctly.

Buyer beware: the 1MB floppy is the unformatted capacity: a classical
720Ko floppy. (Simple density, double side)

If you want a floppy for QL, most classical PC floppy would do it once
you have a floppy interface attached to the QL bus.