Την Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:28:47 -0400,ο(η) Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

On  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 at 09:52:07, Derek Stewart wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

Alexander,

The floppy disk drive looks like it would fit onto the floppy disk expansion port of a Sinclair PC200, which is a totally different machine from the Sinclair QL.

The disk unit will only work with the computer in question, stay clear...
It is possibly a Miles Gordon disk drive for Spectrum - from SD1 :

http://www.robertp.net/Disciple/Manual/ManDisciple.htm

Tony

No I think Derek is right. This is definitely not an MGT drive. There was a Sinclair badged disk drive for the Speccy, but it came in a different case. I have seen one on eBay a while ago and one in real life and it did not look anything like that.
(No mention in WOS either sadly)

Phoebus