James Hunkins writes:

> Since there isn't a clean and quick way of doing this, I will
> continue and manually position and add the text whenever a menu
> location gets updated.  Almost done with that anyway.

I presume you mean using wm.swlit (MWINDOW#ch; litem, for Easymenu users)
and then print your text and keep refreshing it as needed? Thats the only
way I know of getting multi-line text "into" a Loose or Menu Item.

I guess the reason linefeeds are not allowed in LI text is that the text is
supposed to be editable - just like an INPUT line. But if the line contains
LFs you cant do that with the basic line editor, so in the interests of
KISS, it was omitted. Not easy to change that now either, for the same
reason. Nice as it would be, it is unlikely to be implemented anytime soon.

Per