At 10:35 20/12/2005 +0100, you wrote:

>  I am fed up to spoil 3 minutes every morning to start my
>working environment. 220 days/year x 3 min/day x 25 years / 60
>min/hour = 275 hours when I get chance to stop it. And this is
>without time to start the PC (it is already switched on, I only need
>to log in).

Let the computer load everything while you make the coffee.

First adjust your ""startup""
In MS-Windows:-
Start>settings>task+start>
                         in XP Startmenu TAB>customise>advanced
the startup group is a subfolder under programmes
put links the progs you want to run, leaving QPC to last.

One major proviso, never (or rarely use fullscreen for applications), you
lose most of the windowing benefit, being able to click on a part of an
underlying job to bring it to the surface.
QPC should not cover MS Windows Button Bar to leave instant access to your
started window jobs.
The Quick  Launch toolbar is useful too.
I am not sure about QPC but in my work with QLAY and QLEM  I found that
they both took over 98% of CPU resource, not measured it under QPC. So
there is a possible advantage in running window's progs first to limit what
is then available to QPC..

Can QPC start a number of applications in turn?

Within QPC load your QL progs into buttons using Tony T's HotKey
environment then everything is available at the click of your mouse.

>And please, I do not want to study autoexec.bat or equivalent windoze tuff.
The trickiest part is to polish you boot prog. That will make up for
autoexec.bat !

>Is it possible to feed the win keyboard buffer from QPC in order to
>type in passwords?

I wish,have tried alsorts to imitate ALTKEY - no joy.