I need to convert an Abacus spreadsheet into HTML, preferably as a
table or monospaced HTML text.

Anyone know if there is a program to do this - I seem to remember that
there is, in fact I'm pretty certain there is  (it's probably on my
website or PD CD even!) but I'm blowed if I can remember who did it or
what it was called!

I suppose if I exported the Abacus spreadsheet to Quill to get text in
columns, then added a basic HTML header/body with a monospace text
command that would do.

Basically, what I'm up to is following John Gilpin's lead, I've put a
list of the programs I've written with version numbers, release dates,
requirements (PE, TK2, etc) into a spreadsheet which I'd like to put
online with an option to view it online (hence the HTML) or to
download as an Abacus or zipped Abacus file.

I can probably write a basic program to add the necessary HTML to the
exported spreadsheet, but if anyone has already done something similar
it'll save me reinventing the wheel!