> Sounds good to me, as PCs gets faster, then the emulated code should
> get
> faster, then if we use the 020 opcodes then that could produce some
> nice
> applications.
That is the positive side of the equation, of course.

> On the hardware question, not really bothered as I have every
> hardware
> version of the QL running on Sernet, maybe I should turn at a
> workshop and
> show this running.
Some time ago, you mentioned you had in mind to design a 'Sernet
rewiring' box - presumably to circle the handshaking in a "more than 2
station" sernet network. Did you ever get around to designing this -
what with a QL, a minisql, my wife's laptop, my PC, it would be ideal!

> Also could have some cheap laptops as well.
I think you should set up a web page for yourself with details of
these second user computers - something where people can see what you
have and get in touch with you to discuss requirements and so on.
We've had great service from that laptop we bought from you. Costly
hardware is probably not something people would buy "on-spec" at
workshops, but with advance knowledge people may well choose to buy
them from you, maybe picking them up at shows like I did if one
happens to coincide.

Darren Branagh (hi Darren, long time no hear!) used to do this, as he
had loads of 2nd user computers and monitors at his parents house, and
would bring something along to workshops if someone said to him they
wanted a particular item.