> For the last 12 days this list has been dominated by a discussion
> regarding
> English grammar, hardly on topic. Reading through them you might
> think that
> you were on the 'Never Mind the Full Stops' news group, rather than
> Ql-users!
>
> Please, please get back on topic!
>
> Cheers
>
> Colin
If I must...

Having just got back and seen the latest QL today, who have I upset,
seeing as Roy and Geoff seem to have taken every opportunity possible
to have a go at me???

I do *NOT* have a problem with my zip (I leave that to politicians
like two-**ags...and that guy seems to have nearly as many Jags here
and abroad as Tony Firshman has sheds!).

I did not execute two little people at the AGM (joking apart, what did
that caption mean?)

Barricading my attic did NOT work - I had to rely on John Gilpin and
John Gregory and John Southern for hardware exhibits in the exhibition
(although I do confess the unfortunate mis-spelling of Miracle Hard
Disk at the exhibition was my fault).

System Overhead is apparently a regularly heard quote in my back
garden according to Roy... (presumably as in "beware of low flying
PCs" if standing outside windows of my house :-) although I'll have
you know I haven't thrown my PC out of the window for quite a while
now. (I laughed so much at Roy's list on page 56).

Chris Grogan's table at the AGM was next to mine. I can confirm he did
eventually resort to sandwiches despite what Geoff thinks.

Actually, knowing Geoff, I think I got off pretty lightly ;-)

Want to know what the h*** I'm on about? Get your copy of QL Toady out
and read it! Not being editor any more, I've read it cover to cover
and really enjoyed it, well done guys, glad to know you're working
hard to keep up the standard.