>>Having just got back and seen the latest QL today, who have I upset,
>>seeing as Roy and Geoff seem to have taken every opportunity
>>possible
>>to have a go at me???
> <SNIP>
> I am afraid it was mostly me - even the captions on the pictures
> but,
> rest assured, you have not upset me at all. It just seems you copped
> few humour hits. I am always sure you will take it as light
> heartedly as
> I intend it. Feel free to make with the custard pies in my
> direction.
He he, that email was mainly because I wanted to lob a custard pie
into the works as I was getting a bit tired of discussing grandma,
err, sorry, grammar. Someone did suggest we change the subject anyway.

And as you have remarked in the past, I've often given as good as I
got - I did occasionally dish it out while I was editor after all ;-)