Marcel Kilgus writes:

>P Witte wrote:
>> Then none work. Just to make sure I saved and re-installed the one you
>> emailed me and tested the program described in my initial mail, ie
>
> What if you only boot with 3 things: qpac2, qlib_runtime (if not
> linked in) and then try to start the _obj?

It appears that FileInfo2 gets in the way. If I only load qpac2 and the QLib
runtime it works. If I also load FileInfo2 I get the deviant behaviour.

I dont have anything configured in FI2 for _obj and _exe files. For
executables Ive just used the fall-back configuration that came with FI2 (ie
_*). If I delete the EX action for the _* extension in FI2, it works!

Could someone provide the details of settings I could use in FI2 that work
with HomeDir (if any do)? That way, I presume, FI2-aware programs other than
Qpac2 could be made to work with HomeDir too.

Per