Hello John from Wales, Sergiusz,

> Such an ad. no problem here!  But (today) if you find a GC or SGC 'not used'
> you will succeed where many others have failed.  But, if so, please reveal
> your source(s) here!  :-)
>
> Happy hunting and happy QLing,

Thank you guys for support! I was thinking that I am the only one with
classic QL here. Nearly everyone here is referring about GC, SGC,
Aurora, Qubide, QXL, Q60, QPC...

The issue is that most wanted HW is not produced anymore. I am referring
to GC, SGC, Qubide. Would be possible to ask authors to release
schematics, roms, GALs...etc? I think that there are capable people of
reproducing the hardware again. What do you think (all forum members)?
Is anyone here able to make good documentation from current HW? Would
this violate author rights? Can we ask them to release it?

What I realy like on the QL is QL itself (black piece of plastic). I
know that it might be opposite to others who actually like more QDOS /
SMSQ / QPC than QL, but that's it. I am Sinclair enthusiast I guess.

Jan in Kloboucky