Hear Hear

Nobody outwith the QL World is going to pay for limited capability out of date
software.

By charging for SMSQE  and other software the QL world has succesfully
shot itself in the foot and has been abandonned by the rest of the computing
world.

It has also stopped Peter Graf developing new hardware.

The best thing that happen to the QL is if ALL software was issued under one
of the freeware licenses and we attract some of free software comunity.

Refuse to do this and the QL and SMSQE will die.

Furthermore you will only have yourselves to blame!