In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, François Van Emelen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>I think the signal extension has to be installed before unzipping with
>the 'unzip' version found on  the QDT cd.
>I had some problems with it and I had to modify 'qdtinst_bas too.
>François Van Emelen
The signal extension is loaded. Don't forget I can unzip from  RAM1_ but
not from the copy on the floppy. (Went a bit Danny Kaye there)

The RAM is OK. Causes no problem with any other part of the PC
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB