Not yet, there will be on some information on my website later in the
week.

Basically, it's a CD containing 3 emulators for Windows (QLay2,
QemuLator shareware version and QPC2 demo version). It also contains a
few sample QL programs (Turbo, Go!, S_Edit editor, and a text file
viewer) plus a couple of Windows utilitities (WXQT2 PC-QL file
transfer and QStripper for converting Quill DOC files to
text/html/PDF/Docbook XML).

QLay2 comes complete with a couple of DOS/Windows programs to help
with file transfer between QL and PC as well.

The idea is that you copy the CD to a USB pen drive of your choice
(minimum free space needed on the pen drive is about 80MB, so a 128MB
or greater USB pen drive is recommended. Once that's done, you can
carry it around with you to plug into any PC with a USB port, so you
have a truly portable "QL" you can carry around with you on a keyring
if you wish!

The CD version is available from me for 5 pounds, including UK
postage, or add £1 for overseas postage. It will be available from
Darren Branagh at Q-Celt Computing in Ireland, although I don't know
if he intends to supply it on CD to keep costs down and allow people
to choose their own pen drive, or if he intends to try to find a cheap
source of drives to supply them completely ready to go.

The "QL On A Stick" CD was formally launched at the Quanta workshop in
Birmingham last saturday and quite well received - I issued several
copies at the show and review copies are with QL Today, although I
don't know if Quanta actually got their review copy in the end, it got
a bit hectic at one stage! (John Gilpin - if reading this can you let
me know if you got a copy for review on saturday).

Hope that helps for now, until I get the info files in place on my
website.