In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes

Hi,

Are you sure that every "IF" statement has an "END IF" ?

Particularly when nested loops and conditions are coded.

I know that Turbo does insist on correct syntax, without any shortcuts
that the BASIC parser may sometimes accept.

Which is all to the good, as it prevents an errors occurring later in
the compiled code.

--
Malcolm Cadman