> 9472 FOR i=1 TO scrolls
> 9474 Dev_Scroll_down
> 9476 IF dv_start<=1 TEHN NEXT i : END IF
> 9478 END FOR i
>
> I can't remember off hand if Turbo is happy with no end ifs on a
> single line IF, so I've always put them in myself, even in
> SuperBaisc interpreted programs.
>
> I also assume that if DV_STARTS is 1 or less that you want to go
> around the loop again and not exit from the loop itself. If you did
> want to bale out early, then line 9467 would change to :
In my programs I tend to put a catch-all in for cases like this which
allows this case to go around the loop again, but also to exit the
loop if exhausted:

9476 IF dv_start <= 1 THEN NEXT i : EXIT i

The exit gets ignored unless the loop is exhausted. Not sure if it's
good programming style, but it does seem to work.