Dilwyn Jones schrieb:
Can anyone help with this query I've just received?

Dilwyn Jones

I'm trying to locate information about software I used on a QL in the mid-80s. As far as I remember it was called something 'Hypertext'. It offered hypertext jumps in documents and ran via a C compiler. I'd welcome any information on it that you know about or any pointers
to other that might know more.
TL
Dilwyn,
the closest thing to "hypertext" on the QL (except Lynx, the text mode web browser) I can recall is your very own "Viewer" program - But you checked that already, I suppose - It at least has links and embedded graphics..
BR
Tobias