I retired from work two weeks ago so I hope to rekindle my interest - so
far I have not had time ( I'm still a few weeks off full recovery from
mitral valve replacement)
Best wishes for a swift recovery. Nice to hear you hope to be more active
now!

If Roy reads this then I should explain that due to my retirement and not
having full knowledge of what value my pensions will be ( thankyou
bankers ) I did not renew my subscription to QLWorld, but hopefully when
the dust settles funds will allow me to resubscribe.
I presume you meant QL Today - QL World is QL Yesterday now... to paraphrase
George Gwilt's recent comment ;-)