----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Cadman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] The forgotten half

Interesting what you are receiving in pension.

This is off topic.

One of the delights of receiving an overseas pension is that once a year I have to legally prove that I am still alive, which is more difficult that you might think. It cost me £125 in legal fees. The Dutch even make unannounced visits to overseas pensioners to check their details. This year they are visiting Norway, Belgium, Germany, Thailand and Hong Kong.

So be warned all you QL-ers. I am still alive and I have a piece of paper to prove it.

Now that's just spoilt John Mason's weekend! (;-))

Best Wishes,

Geoff