Javier Guerra wrote:
> I would have liked to know more about the careers of David Karlin,
> Jan Jones, Tony Tebby and others.

I will write an article on David Karlin and myabe update my powerpoint
presentation with some more information soon.

> Two of our spanish colleagues have developed 2 web videos. I put the
> links you want to see them.
Thank you for all the work done on your side for the 25th anniversary.
Well done to you and your Spanish colleagues!

I originally planned to add some more videos to YouTube, but time was
- as often - not enough to complete production and upload. But there's
more to come...

Regards...Urs