John Gilpin wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Firstly, thank you to those readers of QUANTA Magazine who have said how much they have enjoyed the latest issues.

I agree - best for a long time

My envelope was tattered and torn along the bottom - just to be different!

I have recently cancelled my standing order for my subscription, I got a bit mixed up between standing order and payment by Card ( I think I may have been doing both for a while ) and now thinking about it I think I no longer pay by card ( don't use credit cards these days just debit) Anyway I'll clear the matter up with the membership guru and use the paypal thingy.

All the best - Bill