Hi John (Gilpin)

Thanks for your work with QUANTA
Re your:
Please keep me informed of this
problem over the next few issues - whether yours is damaged OR NOT (to get
some idea of balance) - it may be worth asking the PO to investigate.

My envelopes suffer from extensive fatigue along all/any edge. I.e. in transit, they
are randomly 'worn through' where they were folded in manufacture.  However
nothing has been lost (yet!?).

------------------------------
Re your:
... the labelling has recently been changed to enable better printing on the
Desk Jet rather than the old Dot Matrix which is coming towards the end of
its useful life - don't we all!?!?

I'll hazard a guess that, as a result,  label printing costs have gone up.
If not significantly THEN GOTO STOP.
If significantly; I can offer QUANTA an hardly used 24pin ESC/P2 Epson
LQ-100+ (with documentation etc) free for this purpose.  Ribbons are current
on-line sales item.  I just checked!

Nice to be back,

John in Wales