In message <654688.79493...@web87105.mail.ird.yahoo.com>, arnold.cla...@talk21.com writes

Hi Arnold,

Have you checked the cable itself from the monitor.

Your described symptoms could be a broken connection to one of the pins.

Or some damage at the QL connection side.

If you do need a replacement monitor for the QL, then I do have several suitable ones available too ( from the London QL & Quanta Group ).

Hi, My aurora machine has stopped working

When I switch on the monitor screen is all one colour ie red,green etc.

I have  changed the monitor, It seems to me the vertical control is not working either.

I was having trouble with Qubide. I put my master floppy in to restore Qubide, but my floppy must be corrupt. I e-mailed Roy, but I have not had a response.

Qubide will no longer do a 'make_dir' if the name exists and it will not operate' Store'.

 Please advise,

Arnold